Give the gift of the art of writing!
Purchase this gift card which entitles the recipient to a virtual beginner modern calligraphy workshop in 2022 for a friend, family member, colleague or treat yourself.
Experience the joy of learning a new talent and indulge in a moment of mindful artistry under the guidance of Marie-Claire.
“I am a self-taught calligrapher and adore the simplicity of putting pen to paper. Discover how the slow, soothing movement across the page can bring a sense of calm and quiet, as you indulge in some ‘me time’ and create something beautiful."
In this two hour workshop, you will learn:
- How to set-up your kit and the tools you need
- The foundations of calligraphy - basic strokes and pressure techniques
- Letter formation and word formation
- Resources and Supplies
Share your joy in the art of calligraphy with others by attending Marie-Claire’s workshop with friends or family.
We can also organise a bespoke workshop for your team (at work or play!) and it could also make for a really unique hen party activity!
- The tickets for the virtual workshop are €75.00.
- The workshop will be hosted via Zoom and the link for the class will be sent by email the week before the class, as well as a reminder the day before.
- The calligraphy kit will be sent to the shipping address provided 1-2 weeks before the class.
- You will need a computer, laptop or tablet to log onto the class (a bigger screen is preferable over a mobile phone so that you can see Marie-Claire’s workstation clearly.)
- For the workshop, you will need a small tub of water, tissue/paper towel and a clear workspace.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
Handwritten in Marie-Claire's signature modern calligraphy style and digitalised.
Printed on 250gsm coloured luxury FSC accredited paper, foiled with a signature gold dot.
For framed pieces only ~ Presented in a premium quality, custom-cut handcrafted wooden box frame with glass, ready with fixings for hanging. The frame is sealed with a high-quality backboard and tape to prevent damage from dust or humidity.
Each piece is created carefully by hand; handwritten, hand-framed with hand-painted details, and hand-packed.
The collection is designed with sustainability in mind and designed to last.